Though online gaming is considered entertaining, winning is not always the result. The player should be prepared for the possibility of losing and should play responsibly accordingly and not risk away money the player cannot afford to lose.
In any occasion where the player wishes to take a break from his/her gaming activity, he/she is advised to contact our Customer Support team to have his/her account disabled.
If the player feels or suspects that a gambling problem is occurring, he/she is recommended to contact our Customer Support team by any available preferred means: email, call or live chat to ensure his/her account is disabled and would remain permanently locked.
Through our commitment to responsible gaming, we have also installed many controls in order to ensure:
- That there are no under-18 players.
- That you will be able to prevent certain members of your family/household from gambling.
- That there are no illegal players
- That our game collection and software are fair.
- That a Code of Regulations is followed upon administering our games
If the player wishes to restrict his/her gaming budget in any way, we may also set up the deposit limit to any account on either a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Please refer to your casino account manager or to the Live Desk to submit your request.
Free Spin Casino reserves the right to exclude any player from playing if he/she is suspected to have a gambling problem.
Free Spin Online Casino is designated for adults only and is not built to attract children or underage minors in any way.
We aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino. It is absolutely against the law to gamble if you are under the age of 18.
If children or underage minors that have not passed the legal age and are under 18, have any access to a computer with the casino software, we urgently recommend you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave your computer unattended near children, while your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your Free Spin Casino Software.
- Not allow anyone under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Free Spin Casino’s Username, Password and Credit Card(s) out of the reach of children and underage minors under the age of 18.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
If you know have knowledge of a person under the legal age of 18 who is registered with Free Spin Online Casino, please notify our customer support department immediately.
For more information regarding responsible gaming, please visit the following sites:http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/