How to Deposit with Crypto?
To make a cryptocurrency deposit, you have to complete several simple steps.
First, go to the «Cashier» section on your account, then choose the option «Bitcoin deposit»
The next step is done automatically - your new Bitcoin address is generated. When it is done, copy that address and paste it into your e-wallet.
That's it! After all these easy steps are done, you will be able to send no-limited Bitcoins. In case you want to do it via the mobile wallet, there will be a QR code with your unique address, just scan it to make it work.Play now
Managing Your Bitcoins
Buying cryptocurrency (either Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether or Ethereum) is pretty straightforward.
Cryptocurrency exchange platforms offer a fast and easy way to convert your non-digital currency (such as USD) into Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency), so you’d be able to get through everything without a hustle!
Buying cryptocurrencies is much easier than it was a few years ago. Now we have hundreds of exchange platforms offering services to suit your particular needs, price range, and security expectations. Even CashApp has the option to use cryptocurrencies now!
We’d like to highlight that each cryptocurrency exchange applies different Anti Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer (KYC) policies – as required for any reputable financial service.
If you want to get crypto, we recommend Coinbase – a well-known exchange and cryptocurrency wallet that won’t require sophisticated knowledge and research to purchase Bitcoin (or any other coin).
Otherwise you can make your crypto deposits (BTC, LTC, ETH) via Venmo.
Coinbase is an online platform that can assist you in all your actions with cryptocurrencies – storage, transfer & exchange. Not to mention that you can convert digital currencies to their local counterparts (and vice versa) – which will allow you to deposit & get your payouts without any complications. There are two simple steps you’ll need to take in order to get started – set up your account & buy your first cryptocurrency.
Create An Account
- 1. Go to the Coinbase website (or app), enter your email, and click “Get started”.
- 2. Create an account by entering the required information, including your name, email address, password, and state.
- 3. Verify your email address by clicking the "Verify Email Address" button sent to your email address.
- 4. Set up a two-step verification by adding your phone number and confirming it with the code.
- 5. Select your citizenship and enter your name, date of birth, and address.
- 6. Verify your identity by uploading your ID (passport, driver’s license, or national ID card).
- 7. Upload the image, and once your documents are received — your identity is verified.
- 8. Once your identity is verified, your account has been created successfully.
- 1. Go to Coinbase -> "Fund your account" and click the “Buy/Sell” button.
- 2. Select “Buy” -> click “Pay with” and select the preferred payment method or add a new one.
- 3. Click “Credit/Debit Card” to add a new method and enter your card details.
- 4. Once the payment method is chosen, specify the cryptocurrency to buy, type in the amount, and click “Buy now”.
- 5. Once the transaction is successful, you will be able to view it on the screen.
- 1. Log into your Free Spin account and go to the Cashier page.
- 2. Click “Deposit” and choose the preferred cryptocurrency (e.g., Bitcoin).
- 3. Type in the deposit amount and click “Next.
- 4. You will see a QR code and the link to your unique crypto wallet. Copy this link.
- 5. Open your Coinbase account & click the ”Send/Receive“ button in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- 6. Paste the link you’ve copied into the "To" row, double-check the information, and click “Continue.”
- 7. Well done! Once the funds are processed, you will see them on your Free Spin account (in about 30 mins). You can click “Check Status” to verify.
- 1. Log in to your Free Spin account => Cashier => Deposit.
- 2. Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit.
- 3. Indicate the amount of crypto you want to deposit.
- 4. Copy the generated address.
- 5. Head to your Venmo account => Cryptocurrency => Send.
- 6. If you don't have a Venmo account please sign up here.
- 7. Insert the generated address, check the details, and hit Send (more info is here).
- 8. Instantly access your deposited crypto and dive into the exciting world of Free Spin!